Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A trip to Bhutan, a travelogue

You guys are missing all the fun I am having on my travel blog. Come! Visit me no?

A couple of months ago, I visited Bhutan and stayed there for 2 weeks. I visited Thimphu, Wangdue, Haa and Paro. It was a beautiful experience. And you don't know anything about it, coz you have not read my travel blog ~furious~

So here, I am making it easy for you (click on the links):

Part 1 of the travelogue - I talk about my first impression of Bhutan, the highlights of the trip, and the account of the first two days in Thimphu.

Part 2 of the travelogue - I take you through Wangdue and Phobjika Valley Trail and tell you all about the Divine Madman of Bhutan.

Part 3 of the travelogue - I give you a glimpse of the annual cultural festival that takes place in Paro during spring time, called Paro Tshechu.

Come, see Bhutan through me! :) And there are loads of beautiful, breath taking, interesting pictures too!

Ok, enough hard selling, I know you'll come coz you love reading my posts, right? :D Heehee!

6 comments:

  1. Convinced! Clicking on the links. :)

    PS: You were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluntyyyyyy!

    YOU were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is what you have been upto all this time. I was wondering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, I have a separate travel blog now :) Come visit. Hope all's well at Hydeville.

      Delete
  4. Explore and experience the remote villages, ethical people, culture and tradition and off the beaten track through Community trek operated by Nepal Footprint Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best encounters to Cultural, Natural and Wildlife treasures of Nepal, Explore Nepal Tour is an ideal adventurous tour to travelers of all kinds, which allows you to explore the best of Nepal. Kathmandu valley that houses the capital city, Kathmandu and the equally important flanking cities Bhaktapur and Patan has seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites and thousands of other scattered heritages.

    ReplyDelete

I love hand-written notes :)